Features of the T41 Ground Release II Insert Are:
- Flexible Plastic Antenna folds over when screed passes, but springs back to indicate insert location.
- Plastic Recess Plug creates a void for attaching the Ground Release II Lifting Hardware to the insert head.
- The expendable plastic recess plug is easily removed from hardened concrete.
- Directional Label indicates correct panel thickness and direction of plastic recess plug in relation to top and bottom of panel.
- Ground Release II Anchor. This hot forged anchor permits rapid hardware attachment and allows smooth rotation of the hardware during the releasing operation.
- Wire Frame is standard used with T41 inserts. This provides a stable base that is easy to insert to rebar cage.
- Ground Release II Inserts are shipped assembled, ready to use and are sized 1/8” less than panel thickness.